Treat your Friends and Family with this easy homemade Chicken Stick recipe this Ramadan.
Enjoy the delicious of Fried Chicken Sticks Recipe
Ingredients to make Chicken Stick:
- 450 gm chicken breasts-boneless and skinless
- For the coriander yogurt:
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1/2 cucumber-peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh coriander-chopped
- Salt and pepper
- For the marinade:
3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 2 garlic cloves-finely chopped
- Fresh ginger-finely chopped
- 1/2 lemon-grated rind and juice
- 2 Tbsp mint-chopped
- For the coriander yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and season. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- To make the marinade
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth and pour into a shallow dish.
- Freeze the chicken breasts for 5 minutes to make them firm and then slice in half, horizontally.
- Cut the slices into strips and add to the marinade. Toss it well so that it gets coated well.
- Cover with clear film and chill for around 4-5 hours.
- Once done, pre-heat the grill. Arrange the chicken pieces on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Cook under a hot grill for about 5- 10 minutes or until it turns brown and is cooked through, turning it once.
- Once done thread the grilled chicken onto cocktail sticks.
- Serve with the coriander yogurt.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!