Easy Lebanese recipe for Iftar
adas rishta recipe
- ½ cup macaroni pasta or 75 g
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion or 150 g, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried green lentils or 180 g, washed well
- 6 cups water or 1½ liters
- 3 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Less Salt Stock Bouillon Cube
- 1 cup coriander leaves or 75 g, chopped
- Boil macaroni in salted water for 10 minutes. Cool and strain then set aside.
- Warm olive oil in a pot and add onions and garlic. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Add green lentil, water and MAGGI Less Salt Chicken Stock cubes.
- Cook on low heat for around 45 minutes.
- Add in the macaroni and chopped coriander. Keep 1 tablespoon of coriander for garnish.
- Simmer in low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with the remaining coriander and serve.
Adas Rishta is ready 🙂
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!