BAKED PATATOES WITH SHRIMPS
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE BAKED POTATO SHRIMPS FOR IFTAR:
- 12 medium potatoes or 3 kg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups mushrooms, sliced
- 750 g peeled shrimps, small size
- 1½ cups milk, fresh
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Stock Bouillon Cube
- ½ cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wrap each potato with aluminum foil, and bake them in a 220°C preheated oven for 45 minutes or until they are well done.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in pan, fry onions for 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add shrimps, milk, MAGGI Chicken Stock cubes, dill and black pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add diluted corn flour and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Remove sauce from heat and set aside.
- Unwrap the potatoes, make a crosscut in the top of the potatoes, apart the potatoes from both sides to make holes in each one.
- Spoon some of the shrimps mixture in each hole and serve immediately.
Baked Potatoes with Shrimps are ready 🙂
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!