Delicious baked spinach patties are a unique side dish to help you eat your greens!
try this amazing baked spinach patties recipe and relish this ramadan
For making chicken patties
- Ground lean chicken- 1 lb or ½ Kg
- Spring onions, chopped small- 1 stalk
- Spinach leaves, chopped very small- 2 handfuls
- Mint leaves, chopped- 3 large leaves
- Ground cumin ½ tsp
- Paprika- ½ tsp
- Cayenne pepper or chili powder- ½ tsp
- Ground pepper- ⅛ tsp
- Worcestershire sauce- 1 tbsp (optional)
- Salt- to taste
For making Sandwich or Panini
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients mentioned above “for making chicken patties”.
- Make medium sized patties.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the patties on the foil without crowding.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes of baking, remove the baking sheet from the oven. Flip the patties over and place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for another 15 more minutes.
- You could serve the patties along with your favorite salad or make panini or sandwich with it.
- Slather 2 bread slices with either hummus or mayonnaise, on one of the bread slices place the chicken patty top with jalapeño, tomato, lettuce, avocado slices and cheese. Close with the other bread slice.
- If you have a panini maker: place the sandwich in it and grill it for 5 minutes till the bread turns golden brown.
- Grilling on Stove-top: Place the sandwich on a pan, grease with butter or oil, tightly cover the top of the sandwich with a lid and toast it till the bottom slice turn golden brown, flip it over and let the other side turn golden brown too.
- Serve warm.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!