Banana Pudding Pie
This Easy Banana Pudding Pie recipe is made totally from scratch! Perfect for picnics, potlucks,Iftar parties and all your gatherings.
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 2 hours
- 2 (9-oz) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (3.4-oz) instant banana pudding
- 1 (3.4-oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups half & half
- 1 (8-oz) neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium bananas , sliced,
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 40 whole vanilla wafers , divided
- 4 Tbsp crushed vanilla wafers
- 12 oz whipped topping or 3 cups fresh whipped cream
Using a stand or hand mixer, whip together both packages pudding mix with half & half until thickened but still pourable.
Add the softened neufchatel cheese and 1 tsp vanilla. Whip on medium-high until completely smooth.
Toss the banana slices with lemon juice. Fold into the pudding with ⅓ of the whipped topping by hand until fully combined.
Spoon into the graham cracker crusts. Spread evenly.
Line the edge of each pie with whole vanilla wafers using about 20 per pie. Add more if desired.
Frost with the remaining whipped topping and sprinkle each pie with 2 Tbsp crushed vanilla wafers.
The filling will make enough for 2 pies.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!