Recipe to make Chicken Slider for iftar is here.
Easy to make and enjoy the delicious dish.
Ingredients to make cheesy chicken slider for iftar:
- Slider buns/ small sized buns
- Melted butter
- Sweet chilli sauce/ chilli sauce
- Chicken filling
- Green chutney
- Mozzarella cheese
For the chicken filling:
- 200g Chicken ( boiled in 1/2 tsp of chilly pdr, 1/4 tsp of turmeric pdr and salt and shredded)
- 2 medium sized onion chopped
- 1 green chillies chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1″ ginger chopped
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilly powder
- 3 tsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp sweet chilly sauce
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
For the Green chutney:
- Coriander chutney:
- Coriander leaves- a bunch
- Few Mint leaves
- 1-2 green chillies
- 5-6 pistachios
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Ginger- small piece
- Sugar – a pinch
- If the cheese is not melting evenly while baking, Just cover the baking tray with aluminium foil and bake further.
- Try to get real soft bun.
- Serve as soon as you take it out of the oven.
To make the chicken filling:
- In a frying pan add the oil and sauté the onions, ginger, garlic, and green chillies for two mins.
- To this add the spices and sauté for a minute.
- Add in the tomato paste and the sweet chilly sauce and sauté well. Shake in the salt. Add in water. Cook till water dries a little.
- Throw in the shredded chicken and mix well to combine. Finally top it with coriander leaves.
To make the green chutney:
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Cut open the bun from middle into two parts.
- Place the bottom portion on a buttered baking tray.
- Spread butter on each slice of bun.
- Spread the green chutney on top of butter. Add sweet chilli sauce
- Sprinkle generous amount of chicken filling on top of the chutney.
- Place a layer of mozzarella cheese. Cover with the top part of the bun. Spread butter over it.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.