Tasty Chicken Dosa Recipe.
SIMPLE STEPS TO FOLLOW AND MAKE Chicken dosa .
Ingredients to make Chicken Dosa:
1 can of Shasta dosa batter
1 lb chicken-cut into small pieces
1 big onion slices
5 green chillies chopped
Whole garam masala
(shahjeera, cloves, pepper, big cardamom, bay leaf)
2 tbsp dahi
2 tbsp red chilli powder
1 tbsp garam masala
6-7 curry leaves
½ cup mint and coriander leaves chopped
1 lemon wedge
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Salt to taste
In a deep pan, heat oil.
- Add the whole garam masala.
- Add sliced onions, curry leaves chopped chillies and ginger garlic paste. Saute till onions are translucent.
- Now add chopped mint and coriander leaves.
- Mix everything well and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add garam masala and red chilli powder. Mix it and let it cool till oil separates.
- Now add the chicken and mix everything well.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice.
- Add dahi and water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- The consistency should be thick.The chicken stuffing is ready.
- Now heat a non stick pan. Add few drop of water.
- Spread the dosa batter.
- Add few drops of oil.
- Add spoonful of butter.
- Place the chicken stuffing on dosa and spread it well.
- Flip the half side and let it cook.
- Serve it hot with Tomato Garlic Raita