Chicken Lollipop Recipe.
Tasty chicken lollipop, easy to make.
Ingredients to make Chicken lollipop :
- Chicken lollipops 14-16
- Ginger-garlic paste 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns 1 teaspoons
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoons
- Oil for deep-frying
- Ginger chopped 1 tablespoon
- Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
- Red chilli paste 2 tablespoons
- Refined flour (maida) 1/2 cup
- Cornflour/ corn starch 1/2 cup
- Spring onion greens Chopped for garnishing
- Combine chicken lollipops, ginger-garlic paste, salt, ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorns and soy sauce in a bowl and mix well.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
- Combine ginger, garlic, red chilli paste, refined flour, cornflour, salt and remaining crushed peppercorns in another bowl and mix well.
- Add little water and mix well till a thick batter is formed.
- Dip marinated lollipops in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil till golden.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve hot.
Hope you like this recipe. Let us know if you’ve tried it! Tag us at #iftarparty on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram. No iftar parties happening around?No problem! Treat Yourself with an iftar party on iftarparty.com