Chicken Nuggets are simple and delicious.You just cannot have only one.The best chicken nuggets are ones you make yourself.
Follow this simple steps to make Chicken Nuggets FOR IFTAR:
Ingredients to make Chicken Nuggets:
- 2-3 chicken breast fillets (about 600g)
- ½ cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices day old bread
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Tear bread into pieces and whiz in a food processor to get fine breadcrumbs.
- Slice chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. Put the flour on a large square of baking paper.
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl. Mix breadcrumbs, cornflake crumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Coat the chicken pieces in flour, dust off, dip in egg wash and then coat in crumb mix. You may need to press the crumbs on. Place the coated chicken pieces onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked through. To make the dipping sauce, combine mayonnaise and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve nuggets with dipping sauce.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!