Delicious Chicken paratha recipe.
Easy to make recipe.try now !
Ingredients to make chicken paratha for iftar :
- 500 g – minced chicken
- 250 g – plain wheat flour
- 6 – Green chillies
- 4 – tomatoes, chopped
- 10 – chopped Cloves Garlic
- 2.5 piece – ginger, crushed
- 4 tbsp – Ghee
- 1 tsp – chilli powder
- 1 tsp – Garam Masala
- salt to taste
- a handful – chopped Coriander leaves
- Ghee for parathas
- 1.5 tsp – salt
- Heat ghee, and fry ginger and garlic.
- Put in minced chicken and simmer well.
- Stir in garam masala, salt and chilli powder.
- Add tomatoes and fry till tender, and ghee begins to separate.
- Add onions, green chillies and chopped coriander leaves.
- Set it aside to cool it off.
- For stuffing the parathas:
- First take 250 gms. of wheat flour. Rub in some ghee and 1.5 tsp. salt.
- Add some water to make a dough. Knead well till it is smooth and pliable.
- Roll it out with your hands into a long roll about 2 inches in diameter.
- Cut into pieces of equal size and flatten into a disc.
- Spread some chicken mixture one disc, top with another disc, seal the edges, flatten it out, and roll out with a rolling pin into a circle. Shallow fry on a tava till both sides are light brown. Serve with mutton curry
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! Treat Yourself with an iftar party on iftarparty.com
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!