WE BRING YOU A FINGER LICKING EASY TO MAKE ITALIAN DISH:
THE CHICKEN PASTA
- 1 chopped onion
- Tomatoes bOiled chopped 4
- Water 1 cup
- Pasta ½ packet
- Garlic chopped 2 – 3 Cloves
- Parsley chopped 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Wooster sauce 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Tomato paste 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil ½ packet pasta and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a wok, add 1 chopped onion and fry till onion is just tender.
- Now add 2 – 3 cloves of chopped garlic, fry for 1 – 2 minutes. Then add 4 boiled chopped tomatoes, 1 cup water, salt to taste, ½ tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp chopped parsley, 1 tsp oregano, tomato paste and 1 tbsp Wooster sauce.
- Cook on low flame for 10 – 12 minutes.
Marinate chicken cubes with a little salt and fry in a pan with oil as required.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Now remove and keep aside.
- Remove the lid of sauce pan, fry well on high flame till sauce thickens, add boiled pasta and fried chicken.
- Toss well for 1 – 2 minutes. Dish it out and serve.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!