Chaat lovers ! This unique chinese bhel for iftar will make your day.
Simple steps to follow for making this tasty dish and serve yourself at iftar.
Ingredients to make chinese bhel for iftar:
- Noodles 250g
- Oil for frying
- Onion 1 large(omelette chopped)
- Cabbage 3-4 tbsp(finely chopped)
- 1 large capsium(julienned cut)
- Tomato Ketchup 3tbsp
- Szechuan sauce 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot boil noodles with 1 tsp of salt till done strain water and pass through running water add 1 tbsp of oil mix well.
- Now in a wok or deep fryer fry noodles till crispy and golden take out and them keep a side on absorbent paper to drain excess of oil.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in frying pan add all vegetables and sauté for few seconds then add ketchup, Szechuan sauce and salt.
- Take a large serving bowl crush noodles coarsely, add vegetables and toss well.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!