This Ramadan, enjoy your iftar with the Chocolate Orange Tart
chocolate orange tart is a rich, indulgent delicacy for your iftar 🙂
- 2½ cups chocolate cookies or 250 g, crushed
- ½ cup butter or 100 g, melted
- 2 tins Nestlé® Cream Original or 340 g
- 2 cups milk chocolate or 300 g, melted
- ½ cup fresh orange juice or 125 ml
- 1 teaspoon orange zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- Combine cookies and melted butter in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Press cookies mixture into the base and sides of 26 cm loose bottom tart tin and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine NESTLÉ Cream, melted chocolate, orange juice and orange zest.
- Pour the dissolved Gelatin over with constant stirring then pour evenly over the prepared base.
- Set in the fridge for 3 hours or until filling is firm.
Chocolate Orange Tart for Iftar is ready 🙂
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!