Love ordering from Dominos just so you can eat their yummy choco lava cake? 😛
Now you can make this Dominos Choco Lava Cake at home! You’re welcome!
– Melt chocolate over a double boiler until smooth. Let it cool.
– Grease your ramekins with butter and dust with sugar or cocoa powder. Keep aside. Preheat oven to 200 C.
– In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla essence until well combined and creamy.
– Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
– Add in the flour and mix until combined properly.
– Lastly, add in the cooled chocolate and give it a good stir.
– Pour the batter into the ramekins and bake for 12 mins.
– Let it cool for 5 mins before de-moulding. Run a knife around the sides of the ramekin and slowly de-mould on a plate. Sprinkle with icing sugar. Serve hot with a scoop of ice cream.