Loved by All! Turn apple slices into delicious Donut Apple for Iftar.
Easy and healthy little DONUT APPLE recipe. Try now!
Ingredients to make Donut Apple:
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into thirds
- 2 tsp. honey, divided
- 1/2 c. melted chocolate
- 1-2 drops pink food coloring
- 3 apples
- Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls. In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon honey. In another bowl, add melted chocolate. In the last bowl, add remaining teaspoon honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
- Spread mixtures on apple slices and top with sprinkles.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!