Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Grilled Cheese Sandwich is quick and easy-to-make and would be loved by everyone. Some bread,butter and cheese is all you need to make this sandwich.Great dish for Iftar.
- Brown Bread 8 slices
- Cottage Cheese (100 grams) 4 slices
- Onion cut into round slices 1 medium
- Cucumber cut into round slices 1 medium
- Tomatoes cut into round slices 2 medium
- Green capsicum cut into thin strips 1 medium
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
- Cheese (optional) 4
- Green mint and coriander chutney 4 tablespoons
- Tomato ketchup 4 tablespoons
Arrange paneer, onion, cucumber, tomato, capsicum slices on four bread slices. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala over them. Top with a cheese slice. Apply one tablespoon green chutney on each of the remaining four slices. Top it with one tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
Place these slices over the cheese slices with the chutnied side facing down. Press lightly. Place the sandwich on the grill and grill till both sides are golden and have the grill marks. Serve hot.