Crunchy kadboli for iftar to serve yourself.
You can anytime,anywhere eat this snack food.
Ingredients to make kadboli for iftar :
- Salt To taste
- Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds oil 2 tbsp
- Bajra 1/2 cup
- Rice 1 cup
- Jowar 1 cup
- Urad dal 1/2 cup
- Coriander seed 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 2 tbsp
- Roast bajra, rice, jowar, urad dal, coriander and cumin separately.
- Mix them all together, grind and make powder.
- Add salt, sesame, chilli powder and oil.
- Make a smooth dough by adding lukewarm water.
- Keep it aside for an hour covered with a thin cloth. Take small pieces of dough and roll between your palms.
- Roll it and make both the ends join to form a circle.
- Take oil in a pan and deep-fry on medium flame till the rolls turn brownish.
- Drain the excess oil and let them cool. They can also be stored in an air-tight container.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!