Chicken Malai Kabab are very smooth,soft and mouth melting.Made with boneless chicken and fresh cream can be served with chutney.
EASY TO MAKE AND TASTES DELICIOUS.tRY NOW 🙂
Ingredients to make Malai Kabab:
14 small chicken pieces
1 cup sour cream (You can substitute it with hung curd)
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
A pinch of nutmeg powder
1 tsp green cardamom powder
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup cream cheese
2 Tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp cornflour
Salt to taste
Oil to cook
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Place chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, nutmeg powder, green cardamom powder, black pepper, salt and lemon juice. Mash the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese, add corn flour and mix well.
- Add the chicken and mix it well. Add sour cream and mix lightly. Now keep this to marinate for 1 hour.
- String the chicken pieces onto skewers and place them on baking tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade on them and drizzle little oil over the chicken.
- Now place the tray in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until evenly golden.
- Transfer the chicken onto the serving plate and serve with coriander chutney.