Juicy mango mastani for iftar.
Easy to make and serve.Try now !
Ingredients to make mango mastani for iftar:
(used american measuring cup, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 cup chopped mango or fresh mango pulp
- 1 cup chilled full cream milk
- a pinch of nutmeg powder (optional)
- some ice cubes (optional)
- 1.5 tbsp sugar or as required
- 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream or any ice cream of your choice
- 2-3 glazed cherries for garnish
- few sliced mango cubes for garnish
- 1 tbsp pistachio flakes (optional)
- 1 tbsp tutti frutti (dried sweetened papaya candies)
- 1 tbsp slivered almonds (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- Firstly combine the fresh mango cubes or mango pulp in the grinder.
- Add sugar, salt if using and nutmeg powder. Grind to a smooth puree.
- Now add milk and few ice cubes. Grind again until all blends well.
- Pour into the serving glasses leaving half inch space on the top.
- Scoop out a dollop of ice cream and place them on the top.
- Now garnish with sliced mango cubes, glazed cherries, pistachio flakes, silvered almonds and tutti frutti. Your mango mastani is ready serve them chilled.
- Adding nuts are optional but it gives a nice nutty flavor.
- I love nutmeg hence added but it’s optional.
- You could use any ice cream of your choice.
- If you don’t have fresh mangoes then use canned mangoes.
- Add sugar as per the sweetness of your mangoes.
- Have this drink soon else the ice cream would melt.
- I always add a pinch of salt to all my dessert but you could skip it.
- If your are fond of mangoes then do check mango milkshake, mango lassi, mango kulfi, mango ice cream, mango cake, eggless mango cake.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!