Tasty moong daal ke kebab for iftar.A traditional iftar item.
Easy to make and serve recipe for iftar.
Ingredients to make moong dal ke kebab for iftar:
- 250 gm moong dal vadi
- ½ to ¾ cup dry bread crumbs, 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6-8 tbsp cream, enough to bind
- ¾ cup grated paneer (150 gm)
- ¾ tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ onion – finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped coriander
- 3-4 green chillies – finely chopped
- ½ tomato – finely chopped
- ½ of a green capsicum
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Boil vadi for 3-4 minutes in water. Pat dry on a kitchen towel. Deep fry on medium flame for 3-4 minutes. Cool. Break into pieces.
- Grind vadi with all the other ingredients -paneer, ginger garlic, onion, coriander, chillies, tomato and capsicum. Add salt to taste.
- Remove from grinder and add bread crumbs, lemon juice and cream.
- Make balls and flatten to make kebabs. Cook on a hot pan greased with just 1 tbsp oil till well browned on both sides. Serve hot.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!