Delicious Palak Kabab for Iftar.
Tasty Kabab dish to try for iftar.here’s the recipe.
Ingredients to make palak kabab for iftar:
- 1 bunch spinach leaves
- 3 bread slices, crumbled
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- A few cubes of paneer, crumbled
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tbsp fine semolina
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the spinach leaves and remove the stalks. Chop finely.
- In a deep pan, heat I tbsp. of oil. Add cumin seeds and spinach leaves. Sauté for a few minutes and remove from fire. Grind to a fine paste.
- In a bowl, add the spinach paste and rest of the ingredients. Make a firm paste. If required, add a little more cornflour.
- Prepare small round and flatten them lightly between your palms to make small patties.
- Heat oil for frying in another wok.
- Deep fry the patties to till brown.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala and serve hot with lime wedges and hot piping tea! J Enjoy your evening!
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!