It’s a dream come true for all the Vegetarian lovers. Palak Paneer is the most loved north Indian dish.
Easy to make AND TASTES DELICIOUS.
Ingredients to make Palak Paneer:
- 1 1/2 cups pureed spinach
- 500 gm paneer-cubed and lightly fried
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup onions-grated
- 1 cup tomatoes-chopped fine
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp powdered red pepper
- 1 tsp powdered coriander seeds
- Heat oil and add cumin, when it splutters, add bay leaf, ginger and the garlic, and saute till a light brown.
- Add onions and saute till a golden brown, then add tomatoes and stir fry over medium heat.
- When fat separates, add the salt, garam masala, powdered coriander seeds and the red pepper and stir till well mixed.
- Add spinach and saute for 2-3 minutes and add paneer.
- Turn around a few times and serve hot.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!