PANEER IS A FAV OF MANY, SO IS THIS RECIPE:
PANEER BREAD ROLLS
- 3 cups full fat milk
- 1.5 to 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp oil
- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp ginger garlic
- ¼ tsp red chili powder
- 2 pinches of garam masala powder
- Pinch of turmeric
- Salt as needed
- Handful of green peas
- 6 slices of bread
- 1 tbsp of butter for brushing
- Skip the first 3 steps if you have 1 cup crumbled paneer. Bring 3 cups of full fat milk to a boil.
- Add lemon juice. Stir well until it curdles completely. Off the stove and drain it off to a cheese or muslin or thin cotton cloth, spread inside a filter or colander. Tie up the paneer in the cloth completely and squeeze off excess whey from the cloth. Hang it until all the whey has drained off.
- Crumble and set aside.
- While the paneer is hanging, prepare the bread slices by trimming off the edges to remove browns.
- Heat the pan with oil, add cumin and wait for it to crackle.
- Saute ginger garlic paste until the raw smell goes off.
- This step is optional. If you are using onions, saute them until golden.
- Add green peas and saute.
- Add chili powder, salt, turmeric, and garam masala.
- Switch off the stove and stir well.
- Add crumbled paneer, coriander leaves and mix well. Make sure there is no dripping whey in the paneer.
- Divide the spiced paneer mixture to 6 to 8 parts and make oblong shaped balls.
- Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin or a chapati roller.
- Make a thin paste of the corn flour with little water. Brush the edges of the bread with this paste.
- Place a paneer ball at one edge of the bread. Roll it and press off the edges on all sides to seal the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 180 to 200 C and bake to 5 to 8 minutes until they turn golden. You can shallow fry.
Paneer Bread Rolls are ready 🙂
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!