Healthy Paneer Dosa Recipe:
Vegetarian’s dream come true for enjoying this delicious Paneer dosa
Ingredients to make Paneer Dosa:
- Paneer – 150 gms ( 1 cup grated)
- Big onion – 1 no
- Tomato – 1 no
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Dhania powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mint leaves – few ( optional)
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds/Saunf – 1/4 tsp
- Salt & water – as needed
- Dosa Batter– 1 cup
- Cooking oil – as needed.
- Boil water in a pan and keep the paneer block inside the water for 5 minutes.It helps to make the paneer soft.Grate the paneer.Chop onion,tomato,green chillies & mint leaves.
- Heat oil in a kadai and splutter fennel seeds. Add chopped onions and saute until transparent.Add g&g paste and saute till raw smell goes off.
- Now add tomato pieces.Saute until mushy.Add turmeric powder,red chill pwd,dhania pwd & garam masala powder.Mix well.Add the required salt.
- Heat a dosa pan and pour a ladleful of batter.Spread it well and make it thin.Drizzle a tsp of oil and cook well in medium to high flame till the sides become crisp and center becomes golden brown.
- Do not flip the dosa.Keep the paneer masala inside the dosa.You can either spread it over the dosa or keep a ladleful of masala in the middle.Fold the dosa and serve hot with chutney !
Hope you like this recipe. Let us know if you’ve tried it! Tag us at #iftarparty on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!