We all love them.Admit it! Here’s for you the Rasmalai recipe.Soft spongy balls and mouth melting sweet.You just cannot have only one.
EASY AND HOMEMADE RASGULLA RECIPE.ENJOY!
Ingredients to make Rasgulla:
- 2 litres low fat milk – boiled and refrigerated overnight
- 1/4 cup lemon juice – mixed in 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp refined flour (maida) or semolina
- 4 cups thin sugar syrup – flavored with cardamom or rosewater
- Remove whatever cream that forms over the milk.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and add the lemon mixture gradually, till milk curdles.
- Does not matter if you do not use up the whole solution.
- Shut off the heat and leave mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Drain off water and leave the paneer in a colander for at least 4 hours.
- Mash paneer very smooth (no grains).
- Add the flour/semolina and mash some more.
- Bring 4-6 cups of water to a boil, and shape the paneer into balls (smooth ones, no cracks) in the mean time.
- Transfer balls into the boiling water, cover with a tight fitting cover and let cook till puffed up (about 20 minutes).
- Let cool, squeeze out of the water, transfer to syrup, chill and serve.
Hope you like this recipe. Let us know if you’ve tried it! Tag us at #iftarparty on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!