Grilled Corn Salad
This Corn recipe is great as a snack and as an accompaniment to other meals as a side. it's easy to make in large amounts for parties like Iftar Parties.
- 6 ears freshly shucked corn
- 1 green pepper , diced
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro , chopped, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil , or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat; lightly oil the grate.
Cook the corn on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and specks of black appear, about 10 minutes; set aside until just cool enough to handle. Slice the kernels off of the cob and place into a bowl.
Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.