The healthiest meat fish also tastes great in the form of seekh kabab
Try this relishing Seafood Seekh Kabab recipe for your Iftar
Ingredients for Seafood Seekh Kabab Recipe:
- White fish fillets minced 1 cup
- Prawns (kolambi/jhinga) minced 1 cup
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 4 tablespoons for garnishing
- Green chillies finely chopped 2
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 2-3
- Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Green cardamom powder 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Butter for coating
- Chaat masala 2 teaspoons
- Onion rings to serve
Mix together minced fish, minced prawns, onion, coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt and cardamom powder in a bowl. Add garam masala powder and mix.
Dampen your palms and spread some portion of the prepared mixture around two satay sticks. Press firmly and prepare the remaining in a similar way.
Heat oil in a non-stick grill pan. Place the prepared seekh kababs and grill on medium heat, turning from time to time, till evenly cooked from all sides.
Remove from heat and brush some butter on the kababs.
Sprinkle chaat masala on top, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with onion rings.