Loved By All! Sheer Khurma is one of the delicious Hyderabadi Dessert made during month of Ramadan.
Celebrate Eid in a GRAND WAY with this delicious dessert sheer khorma.
- 1 litre milk
- 100 gms/1 cup broken vermicelli/seviyan
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup/ 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp condensed milk/milkmaid
- 8-9 vertically sliced almonds
- 8-9 vertically sliced cashewnuts
- 8-9 vertically sliced pistachios
- 5-6 deseeded chopped dates/khajoor
- ½ tsp cardamom powder
- Take a sauce pan, add ghee to it and heat it.
- Break the vermicelli and add into the heated ghee, on sim flame saute vermicelli/seviyan till it gets golden brown.
- Stirring is important while we saute them.
- Keep the sauteed / fried vermicelli aside.
- If there is excess ghee then strain the fried vermicelli.
- In the same sauce pan, add ghee, add sliced almonds and saute slightly and keep aside.
- Add sliced cashews into the same sauce pan, saute slightly and keep aside .
- Saute pistachios in ghee as well and keep aside.
- You can saute dates if you wish to.
- In a separate vessel or cooking pot boil the milk.
- Into the milk, add fried vermicelli and let it cook for few seconds on sim flame till the vermicelli becomes soft.
- Add sugar, add condensed milk as well and cook for few minutes.
- Do not stir much else the vermicelli will not be visible.
- Taste it, add sugar if required.
- Add fried almonds,fried cashews, fried pistachios.
- Finally add cardamom powder, stir it and switch off the flame.
- Serve hot sheer khurma in dessert bowls and garnish with ghee, dry fruits and dates and enjoy!!!!
Hope you like this recipe. Let us know if you’ve tried it! Tag us at #iftarparty on Facebook ,Twitter and Instagram.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!