Pasta lovers ! This recipe of cajun chicken pasta for iftar is for you.
Chicken and pasta come together to make up this delicious dish for iftar.
Ingredients to make Cajun chicken pasta for iftar:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked all dente
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (your recipe, Cajun Seasoning Mix or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Prepare:
- Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Serve and enjoy the delicious dish with your loved ones.Can also be served at iftar during ramzan and people will absolutely love this.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.