Don’t we all LOVE vada pav?! It is a vegetarian fast food dish native to the Indian state of Maharashtra
Lets try this simple yet awesome vada pav for iftar
1 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
1 tbsp mint chutney
1 slice onion
– Heat oil in a pan.
– Stir fry the vadas till golden brown.
– Cut the bun from the center to create a flap. Make sure you don’t cut the piece entirely.
– Spread the chilli sauce, ginger and garlic paste on the bun.
– Place the vada on the bun and cover it with mint chutney.
– Top it with onion and bhujia, and close the bun.