Everyone loves Nachos.Treat yourself with this nachos with guacamole for iftar.
Easy to make.try now !
Ingredients to make vegetarian nachos with guacamole for iftar:
- 175g packet original corn chips
- 435g can refried beans
- 1 cup grated Perfect Italiano
- 4 cheese blend
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- Light sour cream and fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- 2 medium avocados, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Step 2
- Spread corn chips over base of a 6 cup-capacity baking dish. Dollop beans over chips. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Step 3
- Meanwhile, make Guacamole Place avocado in a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth. Stir in tomato, lime juice and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4
- Serve nachos topped with salsa, guacamole, sour cream and coriander leaves.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!