Vegeterian Shammi Kabab to fill your crave.
Easy to make recipe.try now!
Ingredients to make shammi kabab :
- ¾ cup black chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons gam flour/kadalaimavu/besan
- 1 small onion,finely chopped
- 2 green chillies,finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons mint leaves,finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Soak black chickpeas in plenty of water for 7-8 hours.
- Drain the water and pressure cook for 10-12 whistles,till it is cooked thoroughly.
- Once the pressure is released mash the chickpeas very well while it is still hot. Add all the other ingredients except oil and mix well. Mix well to make a tight dough,do not add water.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal sized balls and shape them into cylinders or cutlets.
- Heat oil for shallow frying,once the oil is hot fry the cutlets from both sides till done on medium flame.
- Drain the cutlets on kitchen towel and serve vegetarian shammi kabab hot with sauce.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!