Taste the unique zucchini fritters dish for iftar.
recipe for zucchini fritters to try for iftar.
Ingredients to make zucchini fritters for iftar:
- 3 zucchinis, skinned and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 white onion, minced
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- grapeseed oil for frying
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the oil.
- Warm the oil over medium-high heat in a large saute pan.
- Use an ice cream scoop to drop enough of the zucchini mixture into the oil for each cake.
- Saute for 4-6 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels before serving.
Your zucchini fritter for iftar is ready to serve.Enjoy the delicious dish.
No iftar parties happening around?No problem! iftarparty.com is here for you.
Comment & Tag Your Friends on Facebook Below!